Monday 27 April 2009

Download... Oveous Maximus & Thosh!!!

I always love to support and help promote the art of those close to me. I have so many creative, talented and wonderful ppl in my life and this man is definetily one of them.

Photobucket

Oveous Maximus, already a well established spoken word artist having appeared of the likes of "Def Jam Poetry" and "Live @ The Apollo" has now ventured into the hip hop world and this tune is just a small sample of his skills.

The tune "Alive" produced by Thosh is most likely going to be his new single off the album "Future Intentions" so grab the preview here!

Photobucket

Check out more of the man himself on his Myspace!

1 comment:

  1. oooh nice flare! yeah thats a good thing to do. im the same, always trying to help out my close people just as they do for me :] thats love

    ReplyDelete