Friday 20 February 2009

Day 26!!!

So the promoter was kind enough to put my band on the guestlist for the Day 26 gig @ Indigo2 on sunday night so i was mega excited as theyre one of my fave groups!!

Went wi some of my band n met up with The Glamorous Man himself, Mr Niyi Crown!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then the band came on...

Photobucket
Photobucket
"Q gettin naked lol"
Photobucket
"Sexi Will"
Photobucket

Had a fab time, then on the tuesday nite the promoter invited me down to party wi the guys @ Vendome :-) wooooo *i look rank in these pix coz the place was like a sweatbox, my luck lol*

"Me, Q n Dawn from DK"
Photobucket
Photobucket

"Me n Robert"
Photobucket

...n last but defo not least me n Will
Photobucket

They were all so lovely!!! Just to end this post im gunna add on one of my fave vid's that i dont think i will ever ever get sick of

2 comments:

  1. If you ever put your hand on my man again I will kill you.

    LOL

    Q so fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha YOUR man?? Dunno what Miss Dawn would have 2 say about that :-p

    ReplyDelete